Monday, December 5, 2011

Lauren F. Stylist Review

Website: www.urbannaturestyles.com
About: A New Yorker transplanted to the DC area.

Why I went: Lauren had several very good reviews on the website.  And she has locs - plus!

Location:  She works at the DC and Silver Spring Locations

Making the Appointment: Online, so that was easy

My Experience With the Stylist: Lauren arrived several minutes late for my appointment, but her personality won me over.  I felt like I was talking with a friend.  

The Process: Lauren paid attention to me and my hair.  She noticed my scalp issues and gave me a treatment to help combat them.  She inquired of how I usually wear my hair.  Since I can go with the flow, I let her do what she was in the mood for. When the appointment was over, she gave me her number in case I needed to ask questions or needed to get in contact when running late.
 
Overall Take:  It was truly a  pleasure to have Lauren take care of my hair.  I didn't feel like she was doing me a favor by taking my money.  I walked away feeling more confident and like I had a new ally on my hair journey.

Would I go back? Yep

Would I request the same stylist? Yep

Would I recommend them to others? Hmm, yes!

I forgot to take a before picture, but here's the after:
Side view

10.5 months

No comments:

Post a Comment