Sunday, October 2, 2011

Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse

Basic ACV Rinse

Mix ACV and water in a spray bottle using a 1:1 ratio.  Spray onto hair and scalp and massage in.  Leave on for 15 minutes to 3 hours.  Rinse out with warm water.

Different ratios work for different people - or so they say.  I've decided to try this one for 4 weeks, to determine what changes should be made for me.  I've hoping for shiny hair and less dandruff.

Verdict: After 7 weeks of weekly usage before shampooing, this is a yes.  I have less dandruff and that's huge.  I'm going to see what happens if I space out the frequency.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I feel about AVC. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm skeptical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually seen and improvement in my scalp. The smell goes away once my hair is dry. I do think I need to dilute it more though.

    ReplyDelete