Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Do You Know What Today Is?

Well.... Do you?  It wasn't until a few minutes ago that I realized my locs are officially three years old.  Oh how time has flown.  Here is my latest set of bathroom/hallway pictures:

A picture in a picture.

Last retwist was two weeks ago

My ponytail is going to meet my shirt soon!

I know, I'm the worst.  I really need to start cropping before I upload.  That just leads to delays and I really wanted to post before the battery on the laptop dies.

Uh, oh.  The "plug in or find another power source warning" just popped up.

Well, I just wanted to check in.  I'll try to post sooner rather than later so you can know what happened with my beeswax retwist.

Bye

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Nadi, I love everything about your locs and I'm so glad you keep us posted even though you're officially an old hand now haha.

    I've heard about this beeswax thing and I actually felt the super soft results of one lady who swears by it. I'm intrigued to read about your experiences :)

    Happy 2014

    ReplyDelete