Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bondi Band Review

So it took less than a few days for my Bondi Bands to arrive.  They looked good and the quality is great.  I got a compliment on the one I wore to my BellySculpt class so I told a classmate I would bring one in for her to try.  She was please that didn't look tight.  Also, since it's so wide, there are no lines left on my forehead.
Blue for the gym.

Black for dancing.
I also got a red/maroon, grey, and purple.

So far, I'm quite pleased with my purchase.  I need to try them out at hot yoga because that will be the real test.  Unfortunately I didn't want to get out of bed this morning.

2 comments:

  1. I knoow that feeling, gave the gym a miss today even though we drove all the way there hehe.

    Do you know what material the bands are made of? The black one looks smart enough to wear to work doesn't it :)))

    NL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what the wicking material is - the website doesn't say. As long as you don't get one with words, you could probably wear any of them to work. They also have ones made of lycra which are meant to be more fashionable.

    ReplyDelete